Become a Coach!
Broomball Canada has up to now trained over 500 coaches!
How can you become a Broomball Coach? Multiple Workshops are offered!
BF2- Broomball For Fun Workshop (also available online)
- A 7 hours workshop in class/ice or coming soon via a Zoom Class
- It will give you all what you need to coach beginners and even more
- We explain in detail what is the Lace to the Top Program i.e. Basic Broomball Skills in 5 colors.
For Broomball Competing Athletes
BTC- Broomball To Compete Workshop
- A 15 hours workshop in class/ice
- You will be trained and evaluated on how to coach broomball athletes in a competition setting
- After the 15 hours workshop training, the trained coach will have to do the online “Make an Ethical Decision Online Evaluation”
- Fill out a portfolio
- and be evaluated in a practice of their own.
- Certification comes after these 4 steps: Workshop, MED, Portfolio, In practice Evaluation.
- Your Certification is good for 5 Years
- If you want to keep your certification you will need 20 PD points before the 5 Years are over
BTE- Broomball To Excel
- A 5 day Training Camp
- You will be trained and evaluated on how to coach broomball athletes in an High Level Competition setting
- Before the training camp 2 Multisport online modules
- Before the training fill out the Pre-BTE Logbook
- 5 days training camp all in one location (training on and off ice, eat and lodging)
- Fill out the BTE Logbook
- 2 BTE Evaluation: Interview and Behind the bench during a game
- Certification comes after these 5 steps: 2 Multisport Modules, Pre-BTE Logbook, Training Camp, BTE Logbook, Interview and behind the bench Evaluation.
- Your BTE Certification is good for 5 Years
- If you want to keep your certification you will need 25 PD points before the 5 Years are over
Register HERE for one of our coaching programs!
Coaching Association of Canada