- To recognize signs of possible concussion after a hard hit
- Inform coaches they must evaluate their player for concussion
- If the player is returned to play after the assessment and still shows signs, take the player back to their bench and inform the coach he/she cannot return to play until medical clearance is given by a doctor. *Doctors note is required*
- Know the signs and symptoms of concussion
- Assess player when asked to do so by the Official
- Remove player when concussion suspected or instructed by Official and ensure player is medically cleared.
*Doctors note is required*
To assess, report and track concussions visit the Complete Concussion Management website or download the app at: https://completeconcussions.com/home/concussion-tracker/